You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 19 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s of FOR CINNAMON ROLLs.
- You need 2 cups of whole milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 ounces of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 oz of pack active dry yeast.
- You need 4 cups of plus about 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 4 tablespoon of melted salted butter, about, divided use.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raisins.
- It’s of for icing.
- Prepare 4 ounces of salted butter (1 stick), at room temperature.
- You need 4 ounce of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extracts.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan well with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine 4 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl and whisk to combine, set aside.
- In a small bowl combinebrown sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- In a saucepan, whisk milk, sugar and butter and heat just until it reaches a simmer, don't allow to boil. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl and add vanilla extract and stir in. Cool to 95 to 100F.
- Add yeast to warm milk and whisk in.
- Add flour mixture to yeast mixture to combine completely the dough will be soft, cover with plastic wrap and let rise 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Turn dough out on to a floured surface and knead in remaining 1/2 cup flour to make a soft dough. Add more flour if dogh is very sticky but only if needed, its should be a very soft dough for a tender roll..
- Roll into a 18 by 9 inch rectangle.
- Spread with melted butter thinly covering.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Sprinkle with raisins.
- Roll up tightly, pinching closed.
- With a very sharp knife cut in 2 1/2 inc slices.
- Place in prepared pan, almost touching. Cover with towel and let rise about 20 to 35 minutes until doubled in size.
- Brush lightly on tops with remaining melted butter.
- Bake about 25 to 30 miinutes, until golden and middle roll is cooked through with no raw dough. Slide a thin knife to check if your not sure. Remove and cool only 4 to 5 minutes before icing.
- Make icing.
- Beat butter and mascarpone cheese until smooth.
- Beat in confectioner's sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over warm cinnamon rolls.