Ossobucco (Cumin Curry).
You can have Ossobucco (Cumin Curry) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ossobucco (Cumin Curry)
- It’s 1 Kg of Beef.
- You need 4 of Large Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Whole cumin.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh tumeric powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of hot chillies (optional).
- It’s to taste of salt.
Ossobucco (Cumin Curry) step by step
- Boil meat with salt, ginger garlic paste and set aside..
- Blend all the other ingredients apart from whole cumin..
- Heat up some oil in a pot, add the cumin seeds and fry till they splutter..
- Add in the meat without broth, fry till brownish..
- Add in your blended mixture and let it simmer on low-medium heat till it thickens..
- Serve with ugali, rice….. Enjoy!.