~* Maple Syrup Cocaholic Chicken w/ Squashini Side Dish *~.
You can have ~* Maple Syrup Cocaholic Chicken w/ Squashini Side Dish *~ using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ~* Maple Syrup Cocaholic Chicken w/ Squashini Side Dish *~
- It’s 1 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of Coca Cola.
- Prepare 1 1/4 of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Season Salt.
- You need dash of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Small Zucchini Chopped thin & long.
- Prepare 1 of Small Squash Chopped thin & long.
- It’s 1 of Half Bottle of Dark Beer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
~* Maple Syrup Cocaholic Chicken w/ Squashini Side Dish *~ instructions
- Clean, thaw and cut your chicken meat..
- Put together flour and season salt in a gallon sized baggy. Throw your chicken in bag and shake, shake, shake!.
- Take chicken out of bag, and set aside. Now you must prepare your Maple syrup cocaholic sauce! ;). Pre-heat a pan with butter, coca cola, maple syrup, beer and soy sauce. Let heat until gentley boiling, then add your chicken!.
- Take chopped zucchini, onion and squash and add to a buttered pre-heated pan. Add garlic, a splash of beer and some salt&peppa! Let cook on Medium heat for 10 minutes. Veggies should be very thin, almost translucent and taste like heaven!.
- Optional: For that missing starch, white rice or mashed potatos should do the trick!.