Fried chicken fingers with a tang dip sauce. Make this mayonnaise and ketchup-based dipping sauce in advance the next time you plan to have chicken fingers. Chicken, fries and a piece of toast. That was Guthries, before Zaxby's was even created.
Try this crunchy Chicken Fries Recipe with lip-smacking dip sauce and share your. These Pan-Fried Chicken Fingers are a lightened up version of traditional chicken fingers, featuring a crunchy cereal crust and homemade These lightened-up chicken fingers are dredged in a crunchy cereal coating, lightly pan-fried, and served with a spicy homemade mayo that's perfect for dipping. Fried Chicken Cilantro Lime Dipping Sauce Peanut Soy Dipping Sauce Buffalo Sauce Sour Cream Ranch DipChef Sarah Elizabeth. You can have Fried chicken fingers with a tang dip sauce using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried chicken fingers with a tang dip sauce
- You need of Chicken fingers.
- You need 8 of Skinless and Boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Dipping Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Mayo.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chili Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 4 tsp of Mustard (can use honey or spicy mustard).
- It’s 2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of 1/8 paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 medium of Minced Onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
Oven "Fried" Chicken Fingers with Honey-Mustard Dipping SauceMy Cooking Spot. honey, cayenne, pepper, pepper, peanut oil, flour, chicken breasts boneless. Dip the chicken pieces first in the flour (tap off excess), followed by the egg and cornflakes to cover (shake off excess). Heat a shallow layer of oil in a Meanwhile stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, maple syrup and some seasoning. Serve dipping sauce with the crispy chicken, a green.
Fried chicken fingers with a tang dip sauce instructions
- Mix all sauce ingredients till smooth and combined and chill for an hour..
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 strips..
- Combine milk, lemon pepper, pepper, and salt with chicken in a shallow dish or zip lock bag and coat chicken and leave in mix and chill for 4 hours..
- Remove marinade, and dredge chicken in flour..
- Pour oil to depth of 2 inches into large dutch oven and heat to 350°. Fry chicken in batches for 5-6 minutes or untill golden brown. Drain on paper towels and serve with sauce..
- Enjoy :).
Chicken fingers, tenders marinated in buttermilk, breaded with panko and sesame seeds, baked, served with spicy orange sauce. The ultimate finger food, perfect for dipping. To prepare sauce, combine the mayonnaise, Sriracha, lime juice, and soy sauce in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan, swirling to coat.