Spicy Thai Noodles.
You can cook Spicy Thai Noodles using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Thai Noodles
- It’s of Noodles.
- You need of linguine noodles.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- You need of peanut oil.
- It’s of Crushed Dried Red Pepper.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Fish Sauce.
- It’s of Fresh Lime Juice.
- You need of Stirred in Ingredients.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare of chopped peanuts.
- You need of diced green onion.
Spicy Thai Noodles instructions
- Prepare noodles as directed on package ensuring noodles are al dente. Drain and add to a large bowl..
- Add the oils and crushed red pepper to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until fragrant..
- Strain the crushed red pepper from the oil and add the dressing ingredients. Mix well and stir into the noodles. Let noodles cool for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Add basil and cilantro to the noodles and mix well..
- Refrigerate overnight or until cold..
- Serve and top with green onions and peanuts..