Barbadian Rum Punch.
You can cook Barbadian Rum Punch using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbadian Rum Punch
- You need 1 of part lime juice.
- You need 2 of parts simple syrup.
- Prepare 3 of parts Mount Gay or Cockspur rum (white or brown).
- You need 4 of parts water.
- Prepare 1 of Angostura bitters.
- Prepare 1 of grenadine syrup.
- Prepare 1 of ground nutmeg.
Barbadian Rum Punch instructions
- As our old rhyme from Barbados goes : "One of sour, two of sweet, three of strong, four of weak." Mix lime juice, sugar syrup, rum (I prefer the old stuff) and water in a pitcher or jug. Add a bit of grenadine for color, say a tablespoon or two to the batch. Chill. Serve on ice with a dash of bitters and nutmeg to taste..
- Careful, now! This stuff is TASTY, STRONG, and might creep up on you before you know it! Cheers!.