Vanilla Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles.
You can cook Vanilla Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour, sifted or aerated.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 stick of unsalted butter, room temp.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Vanilla Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine flour and salt and incorporate.
- In another bowl, using mixer, beat softened butter and sugar until light in color and fluffy.
- Add flour-salt mixture and continue beating on low speed for couple of minutes until combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and roll in your choice of sprinkles.
- Arrange on parchment lined cookie sheet about 1-inch apart and freeze till firm – about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F for 14 minutes – do not overbake. Remove from oven and transfer to wire rack to cool.