Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip. For the dip: Whisk together the yogurt, sugar, orange zest and vanilla in a small bowl. Stir in just enough cream to make a clingy dipping. Dip Recipes Dessert Recipes Desserts Brunch Recipes Dessert Ideas Recipies Yogurt Dip Recipe Biscotti Cookies Biscotti Recipe.
My daughter loves a maple yogurt you can find in store and while it is delicious, it's filled with tons of sugar and other ingredients! We have so many apples from apple picking and we're enjoying them in our Maple Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Dip! If you make some homemade applesauce you can even. ½ teaspoon of cinnamon. You can have Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of flaxseed powder+ 4 Tbsp water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grade B maple syrup.
- You need 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely diced dried apricots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped dried cranberries.
Maple Yogurt Dip: Three teaspoons maple syrup. ½ cup non-fat Greek yogurt. If you're serving with the maple yogurt dip, mix the greek yogurt, maple syrup, and splash of vanilla. Pair with the apple chips and you're good to go. Try this maple, cinnamon flavored dip with apples, pears other fruits.
Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix 2 Tbsp flax powder + 4 Tbsp water = mix them well. Whisk together the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon , baking powder, baking soda and salt in. A medium bowl..
- Whisk together the flax egg in a small bowl until smooth. Add the maple syrup, butter, oil and whisk until combined. Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients along with the apricot and cranberries and mix with a wooden spoon until the dough just come to gather; it will be wet. Make a log about 12 inches by 4 inches..
- Bake until lightly golden and firm to touch, about 20 minutes. The cool on the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes..
- Slice the log in to 1/3 inches wide slice on the diagonal. Lay the slice down on the sheet pan and bake until dry, 10 to 12 minutes longer. Flip in middle. Take it out and wait until it cool down..
This cinnamon maple oatmeal is a warm and hearty start to the day. And it happens to be vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free. (Note: Gluten free depends on the oats that you buy.) With the chill of late December, I am eating a lot of oatmeal. There is just something so warm and comforting. We mostly eat them cooked, but they are also good cold with milk or as a topping on yogurt. They are great to take on camping trips in place of They are great to take on camping trips in place of those little oatmeal packets that are loaded with sugar and artificial flavours.