Pasta Bake. Serve up a hearty pasta bake topped with melted cheese. These comforting dishes include lasagne, mac 'n' cheese and sausage pasta bake. Pasta bakes are the easiest comfort food to make – you can make them in advance and bake when you're ready to feed a crowd.
Warm and filling, pasta bakes are the perfect quick fix to mid-week meal dilemmas. Go for streamlined simplicity with a classic such as macaroni cheese, or throw in leftovers from the weekend and surprise. Pasta Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Pasta Bake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Bake
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef or Ground Sausage.
- You need 2 pints of Pasta Sauce (your choice).
- You need 2 cup of White Mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Yellow Onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Bell Peppers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 box of Rigatoni Pasta (1lb box).
- You need 4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
Pasta bakes are simple dishes that are quick to prepare making them quick midweek dinners. Quick, easy to prepare and delicious. Baked pasta with tomatoes and mozzarella (Pasta al forno con pomodori e mozzarella). Ever wanted to make a delicious baked pasta dish?
Pasta Bake step by step
- Brown ground beef or sausage. Drain grease..
- Boil Rigatoni as directed on box and drain..
- Add onions and peppers to ground beef or sausage and cook on medium-high heat until onions become tender..
- Add sliced mushrooms and continue to cook until mushrooms start to shrink and become tender..
- Add all seasonings and continue to cook, stirring frequently..
- Add pasta sauce and reduce heat to a simmer, cooking 15-20 minutes..
- Add cooked pasta to a grease 9×11 dish..
- Add sauce mixture over pasta and stir..
- Top with cheese, covering entire dish..
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350°F.
- Let stand 10 minutes, serve with toasted garlic bread..
There are lots of ways of making one, but the most popular recipes involve a tomato-based pasta sauce and lots of cheese. Cauliflower Pasta Bake with crispy, crunchy Ritz cracker topping! It's like grown-up mac and cheese. Made with roasted cauliflower, onions, Parmesan, and Gouda. Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty, creamy sauce and lots and lots of cheese.