Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip.
You can cook Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip
- You need of glutinous rice flour.
- Prepare of medium size egg.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of warm water.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of tablea pure cocoa chocolate grated.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of Grated peanuts.
- You need of Instant 3-1 coffee mix.
Glutinous Doughnuts w/Cocoa Tablea dip instructions
- Sift the glutinous rice then add sugar, instant coffee and then mix..
- Add the egg mix with the flour and then pour in the warm water by portions while you keep mixing..
- Knead the dough and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- While waiting for the dough start maxing the cocoa tables chocolate dip. Melt the grated cocoa tablea chocolate with milk over boiling water. Pure chocolate are normally unsweetened, you may opt to add sugar to taste according to your preference..
- Shape the dough it to little cute hearts or pretzels. (I made various shapes in making this coz it’s fun!) 🧑🍳.
- Heat the pan and add the vegetable oil. Fry until golden brown. Pat the excess oil using paper towel or strainer..
- Dip each pretzels in your melted tablea chocolate then TOP it with grated peanuts! (I’m planning to try this with different dips and toppings soon with the kids!) 😘😂.