Ladybirds Rum Butter or Sauce.
You can cook Ladybirds Rum Butter or Sauce using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Rum Butter or Sauce
- You need 125 grams of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of lightly packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Rum of your choice . more if desired.
Ladybirds Rum Butter or Sauce step by step
- Beat together the butter and the sugar with eclectic mixers for about 3-4 minutes or until it becomes light and fluffy ..
- Gradually add the rum , one tablespoon at a time , until well combined , add more rum if desired ..
- Pour the rum butter into a serving dish , cover and refrigerate until required ..
- Serve over anything you desire . Enjoy . 🙂 ..
- To turn it into a runny sauce , don't blend the butter and sugar with mixers , instead place them into a small saucepan over low heat till butter and sugar has melted , then remove from the heat , let cool , then add the rum and stir to combine . Then pour over whatever you like . Enjoy . 🙂 ..