Vanilla Pudding Cookies.
You can cook Vanilla Pudding Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Pudding Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 packages of Vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter softened.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Vanilla Pudding Cookies step by step
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, pudding mix and salt in a medium bowl and set aside..
- Cream together butter and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract, and beat until well combined..
- Slowly add the flour mixture, beating until just combined after each addition..
- Refrigerate dough for at least 4 hours..
- Preheat the oven to 350?. Bake 8-12 minutes or until the edges have started to lightly brown and the tops are set.