20 mins to heaven (Sausage and Pasta). Stir in basil, parsley, and pasta and season with salt and pepper. Add pasta cooking water, if needed, to loosen sauce to liking. Sausage Pasta with chopped up sausage that are like mini sausage meatballs, tossed in a super tomato pasta sauce.
Sheet pan dishes have become my favorite and most. Pasta, sauce, and sausages, what could be a better combination? Sausage and pasta are a match made in heaven. You can have 20 mins to heaven (Sausage and Pasta) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 20 mins to heaven (Sausage and Pasta)
- Prepare of linguini.
- You need of of jumbo black olives sliced in half.
- Prepare of of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of of fresh garlic sliced.
- It’s of of fresh baby spinach.
- You need of of onion powder.
- It’s of of Hunts diced tomatoes (the basil, o.o and oregano flavor).
- You need of dried basil.
- You need of goya adobo with cumin (this is an optional. Use the seasonings of your desired choice).
- It’s of of crushed red pepper flakes (some like it caliente!).
Find recipes for spinach and sausage cannelloni, smoked sausage pasta, sausage pasta bakes and much more. Check out our entire Sausage collection for more ideas. More Pasta Recipes: Orecchiette Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Broccoli. Pasta with Butternut Squash Sauce, Spicy Sausage and Baby Spinach.
20 mins to heaven (Sausage and Pasta) instructions
- prepare linguini as directed for Al dente.
- in a large pan sauteed fresh spinach with olive oil and garlic just until wilted.
- remove spinach and add Italian sliced sausage by Johnsonville and cook until thawed..
- toss in seasonings listed above. then add tomatoes, olives & stir..
- lastly, simmer mixture for 5 minutes then add drained linguini. combine all ingredients together serve immediately with garlic bread and salad.
Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. Add the pasta and parmesan to the sausage pan, along with the reserved cooking water, and toss everything together until the pasta is well coated. Drain, reserving a little pasta water, then toss pasta with sausage sauce, parmesan and parsley, adding pasta water to thin the sauce. You can use any kind of sausage you'd like in this easy recipe. We prefer using cooked sausages because we can skip a step.