Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting!!. Soft, sweet, no-knead cinnamon rolls with a decadent vanilla cream cheese icing makes for an easy yet unforgettable breakfast! Distract yourself from the smell by putting together the cream cheese icing while they bake. Take these babies out of the oven and marvel at your.
Just like Cinnabon's famous Cinnamon Rolls, these gorgeous cinnamon buns are filled with buttery brown sugar cinnamon and covered in gooey cream cheese frosting. A truly sumptuous way to start the day. Whenever we travel to America, we always make sure to stop by Cinnabon for one of their. You can cook Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting!! using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting!!
- It’s of Rolls.
- You need 1 cup of WARM milk.
- Prepare 1 envelope of yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 1/4 tsp granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg (room temperature).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need of Cinnamon sugar filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese frosting.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter (softened).
- Prepare of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s pinch of salt.
Home » All Recipes » Breads » Classic Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting. I teased you with cinnamon rolls last week when I posted my master recipe for basic sweet yeast dough. A. to see my mom and my sister and totally neglected you and didn't live up to my promise. Quick Cinnamon Rolls. . . it's true, you can have light and fluffy cinnamon rolls in just an hour!
Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting!! instructions
- Mix WARM (not too hot or too cold)milk, yeast and 1/4 tsp granulated sugar. Let it sit for 10 min until a foam forms on top..
- Add the egg and melted butter and stir well..
- In another bowl mix together flour, granulated sugar and salt. Make a well in the middle and add the yeast and egg mixture and mix all together..
- Put a little of flour on the table and transfer the dough. Add just a little of flour if need it until is not steaky anymore..
- Knead by hand for 8 minutes. Form a ball..
- Put the ball in a greased pan and cover with plastic wrap. Let it double size. Put it in a warm place..
- Mix together the brown sugar and Cinnamon and set aside. Once the dough doble in size, roll it flat with a rolling pin and make a rectangule 12 x 14 in. Spread the softened butter and then pour the Cinnamon mixture pressing it..
- Roll the dough tighly starting with the long side and cut it in 10 pieces. Put them in a baking pan lined with wax paper.Let them rise covered with plastic in a WARM place 30 minutes..
- Once the rolls have double in size bake them for 30 min at 350° until golden brown..
- Meanwhile, Cream together the cream cheese, butter vanilla and pinch of salt until incorporated. Then add a little bit of confectioners sugar about 1/3 of a cup..
- Finallyyyy spread the frosting over the warm rolls. Enjoy!!!.
If you love cinnamon rolls, this recipe is a game changer. If you're a busy cook, this is the perfect cinnamon roll. Well, Cream Cheese Frosting itself is already one of my favorites. But when you add the cinnamon to it… mind blowing! If you are a fan of those flavors, you will be enchanted with this.