Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce. Grilling recipes and barbecue recipes from Steven Raichlen and the Barbecue Bible. Find inspiration for the grill from our collection of recipes. And, it is just going to get better because, Homemade Honey Barbecue Sauce and pineapples.
For one, I didn't grow up in the South, and two, I grew up on Macedonian food/cuisine. Pineapple Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce: so easy! The perfect sweet and tangy barbecue sauce that's great on chicken, pork, or beef. You can have Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce
- It’s of This proportions are for about 2 lbs of meat.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of worcestershire.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need of Salt and ground pepper (to taste).
This spicy pineapple bbq sauce is everything you need for your summer cookouts. They pair perfectly with ribs, burgers and as a sauce for fries. Blend cornflour witn some of the pineapple syrup, combine with remaining ingredients in pan, stir over heat until sauce boils and thickens. Healthy Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Recipe – Homemade pineapple barbecue sauce with molasses, pineapple, tomato paste and liquid smoke.
Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce instructions
- Put pineapple juice and sugar in a pan and heat it to medium temperature, stir.
- Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add granulated garlic.
- Ground cumin.
- Vinegar, stir.
- Add ketchup, sugar, stir.
- Season with salt and ground pepper, stir well to combine.
- Cook for 5 minutes at medium/low temperature stirring continously with a wood spoon. Taste to adjust the salt.
As I was turning kebabs generously smothered with Hawaiian BBQ sauce on the grill, I couldn't stop thinking how far I have come. But what makes these barbecue ribs extra delicious is the sauce. Commercial barbecue sauces have added fillers, processed sugars and nasties Once you do, you'll never go back to store-bought again – promise! This spiced rum pineapple sauce is a little bit sweet, a little bit spicy and a whole lot of yum! They are perfect as an appetizer Adding the pineapples to these Barbecue Pineapples enhances the sweet and salty flavor you find with regular BBQ Meatballs.