mochaccino with jamaica rum. Made with Jamaican mainstays Appleton and Wray & Nephew rum. World renowned it is and there's a good reason. Jamaica has some of the best rum in the world.
Mochaccino is an elegant knitted shawl, with a touch of whimsy. This shawl will look beautiful in any of our earthy tones. Mochaccino by Juanita Muir. patterns > Nurturing Fibres. You can have mochaccino with jamaica rum using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of mochaccino with jamaica rum
- It’s 1 tsp of coffee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of jamaica rum.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of boiling water.
Jamaican rum is also interesting because of the strict legislation that surrounds its production, which is not a common trait in the rum industry. This is due to the fact that the government oversees all industry production and ensure that a rum calling itself Jamaican legally has to have been made there. A programming language for basic bitches. Contribute to mochaccino-lang/mochaccino development by creating an account on GitHub.
mochaccino with jamaica rum instructions
- put coffee into the coffe press and add 3/4 cup of boiling water, skip this step if you use instant coffee.
- mix milk, cocoa and sugar in a cup.
- pour the filtered coffee followed by a drop of jamaica rum into the mix, and stir it.
- add a dash of ground cinnamon.
- serve it hot/ chill/ as an ice cream.
Explore the Best Jamaican liquors at the lowest prices at Total Wine & More. Order online, pick up in store, enjoy local delivery. – – Rum Flavoring makes this cake a true delight. Moist and very tasty this cake is a holiday favorite. Ordered this for the first time in a long time since I couldn't find them at my local BX. Too bad when it arrived it was a bit dry.