Apple Cinnamon Spice Cake. A delicious Bundt cake, combining the wonderful flavors of apples and cinnamon. An updated version of Grandma's favorite apple cake! This Apple Spice Cake is an incredibly moist and delicious cake.
Adapted from a cinnamon cake recipe on Belly Full, I created a cinnamon apple bundt cake that is the epitome of fall sweets. Make this baby for brunch, take. Cake made with apple butter—which is basically just super-concentrated applesauce—is so, so much better. You can cook Apple Cinnamon Spice Cake using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Spice Cake
- Prepare of CAKE.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 4 oz of unsalted butter, at room temperature ( 1 stick ).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of diced peeled apple, about 1 large granny smith apple.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cinnamon chips.
- It’s of Cinnamon Ganache Glaze.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cinnamomn chips.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- Prepare of white sprinkles.
Moist and tender, with huge apple-y flavor, this simple spice cake is the ultimate bring-to-your-friend's-house baked good. If you really want your mind blown, serve the slices topped with more. Search result for apple cinnamon spice cake. See great recipes for Apple Cinnamon Spice Cake too!
Apple Cinnamon Spice Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice in a bowl.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each egg.
- Stir in flour just until well mixed, do not overmix.
- Fold in apples and cinnamon chips.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan, it will be thick. Smooth with an off set spatula.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes until golden and a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on wire rack for about 45 minutes before realease ng from pan..
- MAKE GLAZE.
- Heat cream just until hot, pour over cinnamon chips in a bowl. Let sit one minute then stir until smooth. Refrigerate about 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often to thicken some.
- Pour over cake, decorate with white sprinkles while glaze is wet. Let glaze set before slicing.
This simple cinnamon sugar apple cake is light and fluffy, loaded with fresh apples, and topped with a crunchy cinnamon sugar layer! This cinnamon sugar apple cake is just one of those things that is very regular but somehow elevates the day a little bit. Traditional apple cakes, such as the above apple spice cake, go a step further by including various spices such as nutmeg or cinnamon, which give a unique flavor. Upon the addition of spices, the batter can also be accompanied by crushed nuts, the most popular being walnuts and almonds. Starting with a spiced cake mix and apple muffin mix makes this easy to make and creates a yummy flavor combination.