Spicy BBQ Sauce. Be the first to review this recipe. This is the BEST BBQ sauce you've ever had, bursting with flavor and not too sweet. This spicy bbq sauce is just that – spicy.
Add a little bit of mustard. A good bbq sauce recipe typically contains a tomato base, acid, sweetness, and spice. Homemade barbecue sauce with sweet notes and spicy flavor. You can have Spicy BBQ Sauce using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of large Jalapeno almost completely seeded (minced).
- You need 1 of medium red onion (minced).
- You need 3 tsp of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Worcestershire Sauce (slightly less).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Apple cider vinegar (slightly less).
- It’s 1 bottle of Jalapeño Ketchup.
- You need 1 of & 2/3 tablespoons black pepper.
- You need 1 of heaping tsp oregano.
- You need 1 of heaping tsp sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of paprika.
- You need 1 dash of turmeric.
It's the perfect condiment for grilled meats and. This bbq sauce recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy with jalapeno peppers, bourbon and honey. It's tangy and flavorful and great on anything. This spicy honey BBQ sauce is a perfect mix of sweet & heat!
Spicy BBQ Sauce instructions
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a hot pan to sauté..
- Add the next 3 ingredients once the sauté is done. Bring to a simmer..
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and simmer as time allows..
A wide variety of spicy bbq sauce options are available to you, such as bottle, bag. The traditional BBQ sauce for grilled chicken (or ribs!) that everyone has had at some point — very Spicy BBQ Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My Spicy BBQ Sauce has enough heat for the spicy lovers of the world and a touch of sweet to balance out the spice. Best of all, you control just how spicy it gets. Spicy BBQ Sauce is a yummy and kidney-friendly recipe to use on chicken, beef, pork and anything else that needs some extra zing.