Divemaster Harland's Passover Flourless Chocolate Rum Cake.
You can have Divemaster Harland's Passover Flourless Chocolate Rum Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Divemaster Harland's Passover Flourless Chocolate Rum Cake
- Prepare 4 of Bakers Chocolate squares (dark).
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kosher sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/3 of Rum (mild-"Ebb Tide").
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Rum ("Overboard).
- You need 1/4 of Rum ("Depthcharge").
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Hershets Dark Baking Coco.
Divemaster Harland's Passover Flourless Chocolate Rum Cake step by step
- preheat oven on bake @ 300ºf.
- melt butter and chocolate squares (I use a microwave, for 1.30 minutes and stir).
- crack yer eggs, mix with your 1 cup of sugar, your 3/4 cup of cocoa, salt, vanilla and melted mix.
- I use a square pan- spray bottom and sides with Pam. Lightly dust with cocoa powder (this makes it very easy to remove from pan!).
- Add and stir in Rum portion you desire ?I prefer a dark rum but you can try your own spirits and desired amount, or none if you don't want to!).
- Toss in the oven and bake for 30 minutes and then let cool..I like to put it in the fridge right away..it depends on how much of a salty dog you are…Note: as this is a real rum cake, (not that weak junk they sell to tourists in the Carribean), so exercise caution as there is no flour, so it kicks in a lot faster!B-).