Spaghetti bacon bake. Spaghetti and bacon is simply flavored with garlic and Italian parsley in this quick and easy pasta dish. Yup, you read that right and it's even more amazing than it sounds. It's a marriage made in heaven.
Tips for preparing spaghetti squash: If you are baking this winter. Baking spaghetti squash in the oven is easy and develops the most flavor. Here's one more tip for roasting squash: Sneak a few sprigs of fresh herbs under each squash half before you bake them. You can have Spaghetti bacon bake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti bacon bake
- It’s 1 cup of monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of provolone cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 36 oz of mushroom and green pepper spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 packages of crumbled bacon pieces.
- You need 1 packages of Italian style meatballs.
- It’s 1 box of rigatoni noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar (optional) bUT worth it.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
This baked spaghetti is such a treat. It's creamy and perfect for feeding a crowd. Tips For Making Creamy Chicken Bacon Baked Spaghetti. This spaghetti recipe is a "family favorite" according to one online reviewer.
Spaghetti bacon bake instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.boil noodles.drain and put in glass baking pan..
- heat pasta sauce and meatballs.for 25 minutes..add sugar and basil.salt and pepper to taste..
- take 2 slices of provolone cheese and role in hands over the noodles. it should crumble if Hands role tightly and cheese roles our of fingertips..
- sprinkle about 1/3 of bacon bits over noodles n cheese..
- after meatballs and sauce have cooked poor over noodles and cheese combo..place the meatballs neatly over the sauce..
- poor milk over sauce slowly and let drain to the bottom of the cooking pan..
- sprinkle bacon over rest of the noodles…
- sprinkle cheeses over top of meatballs n sauce saving parmesan for last.
- bake in oven for 25 mind our until cheese in good and golden.
- let cool and serve..
The eggs and milk create a rich, creamy sauce that coats the pasta. Make this easy Bacon Spaghetti Squash Fritters recipe with Parmesan! IMPORTANT STEP: After you baked the squash, cooled it, and scraped it with a fork to remove the flesh in long strands, wring. I stirred in some grated Parmesan cheese and a little smoked paprika added a further smoky note to the sauce. Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce?