Shrimp in a Blue Cheese Sauce over Pasta.
You can have Shrimp in a Blue Cheese Sauce over Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp in a Blue Cheese Sauce over Pasta
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- You need of container Blue cheese/Gorganzola Crumbles.
- It’s of container of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of Linguini or prefered pasta ( I think the thicker the noodle the better).
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Shrimp in a Blue Cheese Sauce over Pasta step by step
- Boil water. Add a pinch of salt and a table spoon of oil (to help keep pasta from sticking together). Cook pasta according to directions on box..
- In a pan (I use a wok) add the heavy cream, blue cheese crumbles, and spices. Allow these to to cook for about 10 minutes allowing the cheese to melt and start to thicken. Stirring often as to not burn your cheese..
- Once sauce is starting to thicken add your shrimp. By the time your shrimp are cooked (about 3-5 minutes) your sauce should have thickened to a creamy consistency. (should not be watery).
- Once your sauce is done. Pour over pasta and serve..
- Serve with some fresh garlic bread, salad, or whatever your hearts desires..