Turkey and Pasta with Peanut Sauce.
You can have Turkey and Pasta with Peanut Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey and Pasta with Peanut Sauce
- Prepare of dried fettuccine or linguine.
- You need of fresh pea pods.
- You need of cooked turkey or chicken strips.
- Prepare of fresh pineapple cut into bite size pieces or 1 8-ounce can pineapple chunks, drained.
- Prepare of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s of lime or lemon juice.
- You need of crushed red pepper.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- You need of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
Turkey and Pasta with Peanut Sauce instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, halve the fresh pea pods diagonally. Place turkey and pea pods in a large colander. Pour hot cooking liquid from pasta over pea pods and turkey; drain well. Return pasta, pea pods and turkey to hot pan. Add pineapple..
- For sauce, in a small sauce pan stir Chechen broth into peanut butter. Heat and stir with whisk until peanut butter melts. Stir in soy sauce, lime juice, red pepper and garlic; heat through..
- Add sauce to the pasta mixture. Gently stir to coat pasta with sauce..