Extra Crumb Cinnamon Strusel Sour Cream Coffee Cake.
You can have Extra Crumb Cinnamon Strusel Sour Cream Coffee Cake using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Extra Crumb Cinnamon Strusel Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- You need of Cinnamon Strusel Topping.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter- melted.
- It’s of Brown Sugar Filling.
- It’s 1 cup of packed Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of sticks butter – softened.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of packed Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
Extra Crumb Cinnamon Strusel Sour Cream Coffee Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º.Place rack in the upper third of oven. Line a 13×9 pan with parchment paper. Spray lightly..
- For the cinnamon Struesel topping: In a medium bowl. Whisk together the sugar , flour, cinnamon. Stir in butter. Until evenly coated. For the Brown sugar filling : mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside..
- For the Cake: Use an electric mixer with paddle. Beat together butter and sugars until well combined about 4 minutes. Add eggs one at a time. Beating 1 minute after each one. Scrape sides of bowl. In a small bowl whisk together flour, b. Powder, salt.In another bowl whisk milk and sour cream. Until combined..
- With mixer on low. Add 1/3 of the flour mixture to the batter. As it is mixing add 1/2 of the milk mixture. Repeat until it is all in. Scrape down sides of bowl..
- Spread 1/2 the batter on the bottom of your pan. Making sure you spread it ti edges Sprinkle your Brown sugar filling on top of the batter. Dallop the rest of your cake batter on top. Using a spatula spread batter across the pan. Using a knife gently swirl the filling into the batter.Sprinkle all of your topping mixture on top of your cake..
- Bake 50 – 55 minutes. Or until cake is golden brown & toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool. Cake wilk last 4 -5 days at room temperature..