Ray's' Ceasar Salad Ravioli Bread Bowl.
You can have Ray's' Ceasar Salad Ravioli Bread Bowl using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ray's' Ceasar Salad Ravioli Bread Bowl
- You need 1 of White bread dough.
- It’s 1 of ceasar salad.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 of oil for frying.
- It’s 1 of tart pan.
- You need 1 of flour.
- It’s 1 of Kalamata olives in oil with cheese.
- Prepare of ravioli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasonings.
- It’s 1 bag of Ravioli of choice.
Ray's' Ceasar Salad Ravioli Bread Bowl step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- Start by lightly flouring your surface and rolling out bread dough. I used a tart pan and started working dough around pan till you get it all around the pan. Bake as directed 20-25 minutes.
- heat oil on medium low..
- add bread crumbs and seasoning to one bowl and milk to another. dip ravioli into and bread crumb mixture fry till golden on med/low heat set aside.
- Now arrange your bread bowl, pesto , ceasar salad, ravioli add olives and cheese sprinkle with parmesan and lightly with parsley flakes.