Baked rotini with meat sauce. A tomato-based ground beef and sausage meat sauce, baked with rotini pasta and a mix of Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle on half the cheese mix and repeat..in many saucy, cheesy pasta bakes like this baked rigatoni with meat sauce. Diced tomatoes with green chiles add heat to ordinary pasta sauce.
Made a big Italian meal with the tomato gravy (sauce) that my good friend, Bill Garman, sent me. Drain and add the meat sauce. For those familiar with Greek cooking, it tastes very much like pastitsou without the beschemel sauce topping. You can cook Baked rotini with meat sauce using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked rotini with meat sauce
- It’s 2 cup of rotini noodles.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 medium of green pepper.
- You need 1/2 medium of yellow pepper.
- You need 1/4 medium of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 can of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar.
I love this dish and will be making it again! Baked Italian Sausage Rotini is a savory, cheesy, and a little spicy. It is an easy dinner and can be frozen and reheated later. In a large pot cook rotini pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
Baked rotini with meat sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef.
- Boil water and add rotini. Cook for 9 minutes..
- Drain beef and add spices.
- Finely chop the veggies and add to beef.
- Drain pasta and add to beef mixture.
- Put mixture into a baking dish 9×11.
- Put cheese on top.
- Put pasta sauce on top and cover noodles.
- Add one more handful of cheese on top.
- Put in oven for 20 minutes.
Baked Pasta with Meat and Tomato Sauce. Baked Ground Meat Patties with Yogurt Sauce. Today, our month of easy meals continues with a sweet and savory pasta from Alexandra of Alexandra's Kitchen. Rotini with Butternut-Sage Sauce by Alexandra Stafford of Alexandra's Kitchen. This recipe takes no time to throw together.