Tasty Ground Beef Special. Season beef with salt, pepper, and garlic then fry ground beef. While beef is frying cut potatoes like a chip, thin. and cut onion like a ring. Ground beef is one versatile ingredient.
All meat transported and sold in interstate commerce must be federally inspected. Department of Ground beef exported to the U. I replaced the ground beef with flank steak that I cut into tiny cubes – talk about delicious! You can have Tasty Ground Beef Special by using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is what you need to do to create it:
Ingredients of Tasty Ground Beef Special
- It’s 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 4 of small potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of beef gravy.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of butter.
I added a bit more liquid than suggested because I was nervous based on some previous. This very tasty ground beef casserole is keto and low carb. One of my easiest ground beef recipes, it's perfect for a weeknight dinner. There's a pound of ground beef in the fridge, and now the choice is yours: Will you make burgers for the millionth time, or will you shake things up and try something The lettuce wraps are—dare we say?—tastier than any store-bought tortillas.
Tasty Ground Beef Special instructions
- Season beef with salt, pepper, and garlic then fry ground beef..
- While beef is frying cut potatoes like a chip, thin. and cut onion like a ring..
- Put potatoes and onions in separate pan season with salt,, pepper, and garlic. Set temperature to medium high. then put oil, and butter on top of potatoes..
- When beef is finished cooking put in a bowl and set aside. Using the beef pan with beef grease in it empty the potatoes and onion pan into the beef pan and continue to cook..
- When potatoes are finished cooking add the cooked ground beef to pan, as well as the beef gravy. continue to cook and mix through until the gravy is heated..
This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor, while a basic flour and water slurry thickens the liquids. It's an excellent campfire stew as well. Just throw everything together in the Dutch oven and simmer. One of my favorite parts about these tacos is the small ingredient list.