Banana cocoa muffins. One of my favourite muffins, sweeter than most breakfast muffins but still a long way from being cupcakes in disguise which too many muffins. These fluffy and chocolaty banana cacao muffins, sprinkled with chia seeds, have no View image. Banana Cacao Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
These Chocolate Banana Muffins are one of our all-time favorite baked goods. These moist little muffins have a base of oats, bananas, eggs, and either cocoa or cacao powder. The only thing better than a rich chocolate muffin is a rich chocolate muffin studded with slices of ripe, juicy banana. You can cook Banana cocoa muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cocoa muffins
- You need of all purpose flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of to baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of large bananas.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of molten margarine.
- You need of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s of Icing sugar for garnish.
And when you stir in a tasty cup and a half of. In those muffins are mashed bananas and banana chunks. The banana chunks take the muffins to the Alright, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa, and salt in a small bowl. Keyword: banana chocolate muffins, breakfast, easy banana muffins, muffins, quick.
Banana cocoa muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line your muffin tin..
- Sift the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Mash the bananas and add sugar and the eggs. Mix..
- Pour in the molten margarine and give it a good mix.
- Add in the dry ingredients and whisk to a smooth batter.
- Scoop the batter into the lined muffin tins to 2/3 full and reduce the oven heat to 160 degrees celcius bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar and serve.
Beat eggs until light, then fold in the flour, followed by cocoa powder, honey, olive oil and mashed. Cocoa powder and chopped dark chocolate tip these muffins dangerously towards dessert I hope you guys try these muffins! With bananas and a lot of rich chocolate, they're practically a health food. These moist, cocoa-rich muffins are a delicious breakfast treat and they contain some surprise ingredients to enhance their nutrient. Want to try. more. by dianebrewerlage.