Pasta Bake. Serve up a hearty pasta bake topped with melted cheese. These comforting dishes include lasagne, mac 'n' cheese and sausage pasta bake. Pasta bakes are the easiest comfort food to make – you can make them in advance and bake when you're ready to feed a crowd.
Warm and filling, pasta bakes are the perfect quick fix to mid-week meal dilemmas. Go for streamlined simplicity with a classic such as macaroni cheese, or throw in leftovers from the weekend and surprise. Pasta Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Pasta Bake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Bake
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 lb of rigatoni.
- You need 1 of paramesan cheese.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper, garlic powder, crushed basil, crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated mozarella.
Pasta bakes are simple dishes that are quick to prepare making them quick midweek dinners. Quick, easy to prepare and delicious. Baked pasta with tomatoes and mozzarella (Pasta al forno con pomodori e mozzarella). Ever wanted to make a delicious baked pasta dish?
Pasta Bake step by step
- Brown beef, adding salt, garlic power and crushed red pepper..
- Drain fat from beef. Add both cans of tomato. Add more salt, garlic powder and some crushed basil. Let simmer..
- Cook pasta, making it just a few minutes under done..
- Put pasta in baking dish. Cover with parmesan cheese..
- Cover pasta with meat/sauce mixture..
- Cover with mozarella cheese. Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes..
There are lots of ways of making one, but the most popular recipes involve a tomato-based pasta sauce and lots of cheese. Cauliflower Pasta Bake with crispy, crunchy Ritz cracker topping! It's like grown-up mac and cheese. Made with roasted cauliflower, onions, Parmesan, and Gouda. Pure comfort food, this Penne Pasta Bake has a meaty, creamy sauce and lots and lots of cheese.