Fluffy Cocoa Pancake. Fluffy chocolate pancake with cocoa powder. Break an egg into the paper cup. Add sugar and mix roughly with the egg.
Classic recipe for really "Fluffy" pancakes! I always have buttermilk handy so I used that instead of. Serve the pancakes with butter and maple syrup. You can have Fluffy Cocoa Pancake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Cocoa Pancake
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of pancake mix.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of whipping cream.
- Prepare of ice cream.
- You need of chocolate sprinkles.
The best pancakes I ever made! BUT only on the second try. The first try I used too much salt. Quick and easy from-scratch recipe for fluffy and hot-chocolaty pancakes.
Fluffy Cocoa Pancake instructions
- Break an egg into the paper cup. Add sugar and mix roughly with the egg..
- Add cocoa powder, pancake mix, and water into the cup. Mix all ingredients..
- Mix all ingredients well until it turns smooth..
- Cook it in a microwave for 2 minutes at 600W..
- Remove cooked pancake from the cup and cut it into dice..
- Decorate with whipping cream or ice cream, and chocolate sprinkles..
Guaranteed to be a hit at the breakfast table, these pancakes are ready in twenty minutes or less. Light And Fluffy Pancakes Crockpot Cocoa Recipes Hot Cocoa Mixes Christmas Breakfast Christmas Pancakes Christmas Brunch Christmas Morning Christmas Fun. Super airy and fluffy, this Souffle Pancake (スフレパンケーキ) is like eating cottony clouds, but even better with homemade whipped cream and fresh berries! Fluffy and tender gluten free pancakes made with coconut flour, plus a how-to video on how to make these These coconut flour pancakes are what breakfast dreams are made of. The lightest, fluffiest pancakes any of us here at Kitchn have ever had the pleasure of either making or eating.