Orange Mousse Cake.
You can cook Orange Mousse Cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Mousse Cake
- Prepare 3 of mandarin oranges (for arrange in cake pan).
- Prepare of Whipped cream (for cake decorating).
- Prepare of 🌻For Orange gelatin:.
- Prepare 150 ml of orange juice (squeeze from fresh Oranges).
- You need 10 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of powdered gelatin.
- Prepare of 🌻For Orange mousse:.
- You need 300 ml of orange juice.
- Prepare 50 grams of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 200 ml of heavy cream, beaten until smooth and thick.
- It’s 4 tsp of powdered gelatin.
Orange Mousse Cake instructions
- 🌻To make the orange gelatine:.
- Combine the orange juice and sugar in a saucepan. Once mixture comes to a boil, turn off the heat and add the gelatin and mix until dissolved. Set aside to cool. Peel and cut off the top and bottoms of the mandarin oranges. Cut them in half. Place the orange halves flat side down into a cake pan (I used silicone mould cake tin) Pour in the orange gelatin mixture and refrigerate until firm..
- 🌻To make the orange mousse:.
- Put the orange juice in a saucepan and cook until it has reduced to about half. Add in sugar, lemon juice, water and gelatin and mix until dissolved. Set aside until cool. Then add in whipped cream mix well pour into the cake pan. Refrigerate until the mousse is set. Turn the cake over onto a plate and decorate with whipped cream if desired..