Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad. This Avocado Tuna Salad uses creamy avocado instead of mayo for a fresh and easy twist on the classic. This Avocado Tuna Salad has incredible fresh flavor! Tuna Avocado Salad is loaded with protein.
It is my favorite pairing together. I was making this pasta salad and I thought to. This tuna salad gets added creaminess from avocado and packs a punch with jalapeno and onion. You can have Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad
- You need 300 grams of Rigatoni Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 250 grams of Canned Corn.
- You need 300 grams of Greek Yoghurt.
- Prepare 150 ml of Balsamic Salad Dressing.
- It’s 1 large of Avocado.
- You need 370 grams of Canned Tuna.
Reviews for: Photos of Tuna and Avocado Salad. View top rated Tuna and pasta salad with avocado recipes with ratings and reviews. Add extra mayo if desired to make creamier. Add pasta salad to bowls and top with avocado.
Tuna, Avocado and Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Rinse with cold water..
- Finely chop onion, slice cherry tomatoes into quarters and the avocado into small cubes..
- Drain the corn, tuna and add to the avocado, onion and tomatoes. Mix together..
- Once the pasta has cooled add to the rest of the mix..
- Mix the Greek yogurt and balasmic dressing to taste. Then mix in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Now ready to serve by itself or as a side..
Season and serve in with crusty bread. This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery, and then tossed in a tasty and creamy avocado yogurt dressing. Tuna pasta salad loaded with creamy avocado, red onion, and diced tomatoes. We had our first pool day of the season yesterday and This tuna pasta salad recipe is going to be a hit too, I think.