Cinnamon Apple Pancakes.
You can have Cinnamon Apple Pancakes using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
- It’s 1/3 cup of Buttermilk pancake mix.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Apple.
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes instructions
- Cut an apple in half. Peel off skin if you like. Using only one of the halves, chop into bite size pieces..
- Stir pancake mix & water together. Add in cinnamon powder. Let batter sit for a minute to thicken up..
- On medium heat, pour batter into the size pancake you want. Sprinkle in apple pieces. Continue cooking & flipping till both sides are golden brown. Top with honey or syrup. Enjoy!.