Pork Chops with Spicy Orange. A real hot and tangy pork chop that's not for the faint of heart. Baked chops take on a new look and flavor with sweet potatoes, orange marmalade, cranberries and spices. MORE+ LESS When pork is done cooking remove from skillet & set aside.
Reduce heat to low & cook until the pork is cooked through. Perk up your pork chops with this simple recipe that uses just four ingredients! One of them is Lea & Perrins Tomato and Worcester Table Sauce – use it in recipes or for adding extra flavour at the table. You can cook Pork Chops with Spicy Orange using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Chops with Spicy Orange
- Prepare Dash of oil or spray for the pan.
- You need 4 of thin cut Boneless Pork Chops.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Orange Juice.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of reduced sodium Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mustard (preferably Dijon) but yellow is fine.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper flakes (or to taste).
- You need 4 of or so turns fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1-2 of scallions (green onion).
Pork Chops with Spicy Orange Glaze. In our recipe for Pork Chops with Spicy Orange Glaze, we wanted a foolproof method to cook the chops without drying them out. We chose bone-in, center-cut pork chops because the bone helps keep the chops moist. A hearty bed of kale—marinated with a touch of vinegar, then tossed with roasted cauliflower—makes for a refreshing accompaniment to pork chops It all gets a bright lift from our unique salsa, which highlights sweet, juicy orange and spicy pickled jalapeño.
Pork Chops with Spicy Orange step by step
- In a small bowl mix Juice, soy sauce, mustard and both kinds of pepper.
- Heat oil or spray in a medium size pan.
- Add pork chops and brown on both sides (about 2 minutes per) on medium high heat.
- Add juice mixture over the pork. Cover and reduce heat to low. At this point I added the white onion part of a scallion chopped.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes flipping occasionally.
- Top plated chops with sauce and the green end of a scallion chopped.
This recipe was created in partnership with. Pork chops get a bad rap because most pork chop recipes result in dry, tough, hockey-puck-like pieces of meat that no one gets excited about. But these Glazed Pork Chops are different. They're tender, juicy, and done in just a few minutes, which makes them perfect for weeknight dinners. How spicy is our spicy grilled pork chops dinner?