Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta.
You can have Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta
- You need of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1 lb of rigatoni.
- Prepare 16 Oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 of —1 tsp red pepper flakes.
- You need 10 oz of artichokes.
- It’s 10 oz of frozen spinach, thawed, drained.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chopped parsley.
Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta instructions
- In a large pot, bring 6 quarts of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the rigatoni and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, add the cream cheese, milk, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes to a 12-inch high-sided saute pan over medium heat. Cook until a thick sauce forms, 5 to 6 minutes..
- When ready, drain the pasta and add it directly to the saute pan along with the artichokes, spinach and white wine. Season with salt and pepper, stir, and continue cooking until all the ingredients are hot, 1 to 2 minutes more. Stir in the Parmesan, then transfer to a serving platter and garnish with chopped parsley..