You can have Blackberry Mojito using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blackberry Mojito
- You need 2 ounces of white rum.
- You need 2 ounces of club soda.
- You need 1/2 ounce of lime juice.
- Prepare 6-7 of mint leaves.
- You need 3 of blackberries.
- You need 3/4 ounce of simple syrup.
- You need of Ice.
Blackberry Mojito instructions
- In a Boston shaker, muddle limes, blackberries, mint, simple syrup until pulverized. Add rum and ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- In another glass of ice, strain or no strain the contents into the glass. Garnish with more blackberries and mint.