Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar.
You can have Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar
- You need 2 tbsp of EVOO.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil.
Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar step by step
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until just tender, about 4 minutes..
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is brown, about 4 minutes..
- Stir in vinegars and mustard..
- Turn breasts if you kept them whole, and continue cooking until chicken is tender and cooked through..
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with basil..