Chicken Tikka Pizza. If you're a fan of spicy Chicken Tikka, you'll love it as a pizza topping on Chicken Tikka Pizzas. Serve pizzas with Green Salad with Simple. Chicken Tikka Pizza is my recipe for the day; another fantastic recipe that you can trust.
It provides you an awesome taste of Chicken Recipes. Chicken Tikka Pizza is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Main. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. You can create Chicken Tikka Pizza by using 32 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that:
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Pizza
- Prepare of To make dough.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 2 cups of maida/all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of To make pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 2 of red chilly.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 10 of garlic pods finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilly powder (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Basil leave / Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar (optional).
- It’s of Chilly flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- It’s of To make chicken tikka.
- You need 100 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilly powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of Veggies of your choice.
Chicken Tikka Pizza Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Chicken Tikka Pizza recipe by Maryam Burki at PakiRecipes.com. A simple and easy to do pizza with your favourite choice of tandoori Chicken. The pizza is perfectly moist and flavorful with a sauce.
Chicken Tikka Pizza step by step
- To make Dough: Add 1tsp sugar and 1tsp yeast in 2 tbsp warm water. After 5 mins in a mixing bowl add 2 cup maida/all purpose flour, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, yeast water and knead until becomes soft. cover the top and sides with olive oil. Close the bowl and rest it for 2 hours. Make enough room for dough to rise..
- To make pizza Sauce: boil 2 large size tomato, 2 red chilies / 4 kashmiri red chillies for 5 mins. Peel tomato skin off. grind everything into course paste..
- In a pan add olive oil, finely copped garlic. Once garlic turned brown add finely chopped onion and sauté until it becomes soft. Add ground paste. Bring it to boil. Add 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder (optional), salt, tomato ketchup 2 tbsp, 1 tsp sugar, basil leaves/Italian seasoning, Oregano, chilli flakes, 1/2 tsp vinegar(optional). Let it boil until raw smell goes and it comes to desired consistency. Add 1/2 tbsp butter and stir it..
- Chicken Tikka for topping: Cut chicken into small pieces. Marinate it with curd, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder and Garam masala. In a pan add oil and sauté marinated chicken until it gets cooked. Will take only 5 mins..
- Preparation: I used 9 inch cake pan and cast iron pan. Spread the dough evenly and place it in Pan and tuck the sides. Make holes using fork. Spread sauce, then cheese, then veggies and chicken. then again cheese. On top, add chilly flakes, oregano, Italian seasoning/basil leaves. Bake at 450 F for 10 to 15 mins..
An Italian classic meets an Indian favorite. Combine thin pizza base with the classic flavors of chicken tikka and you have the perfect pizza that'll tantalise your taste buds. Most unforgettable pizza recipe on tawa without yeast and without oven. Chicken Tikka Topping: Dahi (Yogurt) ¼ Cup. Chicken Tikka Pizza is a perfect marriage between an Indian and Italian recipe, bringing you a unique and delicious flavor.