ravioli lasagna. This Ravioli Lasagna from Delish.com is perfect for dinner tonight. Top with a single layer of ravioli, half of the remaining meat sauce, half of the ricotta mixture, and half of the mozzarella and remaining. Lasagna is a snap when you use frozen cheese raviolis layered with spinach, Romano cheese, and ricotta, then baked with sauce.
Put down another layer of ravioli, followed by another layer of bolognese sauce. Cover all of this with a generous topping of more grated cheese. In this ravioli lasagna recipe, we replace traditional lasagna noodles with ravioli for the most epic baked pasta dish. You can cook ravioli lasagna using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ravioli lasagna
- It’s 2 can of mini or beef ravioli.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- You need 2 cup of grayed mozzarella cheese, seperated into 1 cup portions.
- You need 1 cup of 2% cottage cheese or ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of pam cooking spray.
How smart.using ravioli as the base for this lasagna saves a lot of time, but doesn't sacrifice a bit of flavor. Yep, a few bags of frozen ravioli are the rockstar ingredient in this recipe, and the best news is that you totally don't even have to cook them! Spray the liners with cooking spray. Cook the ravioli according to package instructions until al dente.
ravioli lasagna step by step
- pray 8" pan with pam.
- spread 1 can ravioli over the bottom of the pan.
- place chopped spinach in a bowl and microwave for 10 seconds.
- drsin spinach and spread over the ravioli and top with cottage or ricotta cheese and 1 cup of grated cheese and 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning.
- layer second can of ravioli top with remaining grated cheese and seasoning.
- bake at 400°f (200°c) for 20-25 minutes or until heatee through. allow 10 minutes to stand before serving.
Speedy Skillet Ravioli Lasagna From Grace Parisi. Unlike your average weekend lasagna layering project, this recipe is all cooked in one pan—quick tomato sauce, pasta, and all. Then check out this beef and sausage filled ravioli lasagna that's garnished with basil leaves. A quick and easy lasagna recipe made with cheese ravioli, meat sauce, and melted mozzarella cheese. When it comes to quick and easy dinners, making a homemade lasagna doesn't come to mind.