Kielbasa with Squash and Rotini. Orange Glazed Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts. Fall comfort food at its best – a recipe for Orange Glazed Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts, with black pepper dusted pecans and dried cranberries. Low Calorie Pumpkin Winter Squash Recipes.
This is a super simple soup to toss together. Perfect for starting in the morning, cooking for the day and then finishing it off right before serving with a little cheese and cream. Perfect for cold day as it will warm you right up. You can have Kielbasa with Squash and Rotini using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kielbasa with Squash and Rotini
- It’s 5 of Kielbasa sausages; bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1 box of rotini noodles.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini; medium half moons.
- You need 1 of yellow squash; medium half moons.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper; large dice.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper; medium dice.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion; large dice.
- You need 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 4 oz of parmesan cheese; shredded.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley; minced.
- It’s as needed of EVOO.
My husband loves these thick and hearty. Pour in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste and the pasta. Mix all together well, making sure the mixture is wet enough to cook the pasta. If necessary, mix in some water.
Kielbasa with Squash and Rotini instructions
- Cook noodles and drain. Place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with EVOO to prevent sticking and add flavor. Alternatively, top noodles with cubed butter. (restaurant "secret").
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan. Cook sausages fully. Add to noodles..
- Add a touch more olive oil. Saute veggies. Add garlic when nearly tender. Saute until fragrant. Add to noodle mixture..
- Add cheese and pepper. Add sea salt for crunch. Add enough EVOO to cover. Toss.
- Variations; Fresh herbs, spinach, arugala, shallots, mustard, beer, horseradish, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, sweet potatoes, red potatoes, celery root, shrimp, chicken, roasted bell peppers.
- Try omitting oil and toss with melted cream cheese instead.
Butternut squash is high in vitamin A and vitamin C, and contains potassium and fiber as well. When roasted, it becomes sweet and buttery, and This looks great and so easy, which is always a super plus! I've never cooked with kielbasa, but I happen to have some links of turkey sausage already. Cabbage and kielbasa in one dish, how can you resist? Discover a simple slow cooker recipe that puts a wholesome casserole on the dinner table.