Whole wheat Cumin cookies (jeera biscuits). Chef Kanak brings to you an easy homemade tea time snacks recipe – Cumin Cookies. These cumin cookies are not only delicious snacks they are also a good. These cookies are very different in texture from the ones we get in USA.
Cumin Cookies were the first few cookie recipes that I tried in my oven and succeeded in my first attempt itself. The taste of the You can add full maida or use half and half of maida and wheat flour. Do not overbake the biscuits will become hard. You can cook Whole wheat Cumin cookies (jeera biscuits) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat Cumin cookies (jeera biscuits)
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of to put in dough + 1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds(jeera).
- It’s of Dairy products.
- You need 1/2 stick (100 Gms) of butter.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of + 2 teaspoon milk (room temperature).
The variations to this recipe is endless,replace jeera. as i previously mentioned, this recipe of jeera biscuits is one of the healthiest cookies recipes. the recipe is made with wheat flour as an alternative to plain flour and does not contain sugar or jaggery for sweetness. as a matter of fact, the recipe is a savoury cookie and the only salt is used for taste. this. Jeera Biscuits ( cumin cookies) are sweet, salty, crispy, crunchy and crumbly Indian bakery style eggless cookies, flavored with roasted cumin seeds. You can use whole wheat flour in place of all-purpose flour for whole wheat jeera biscuits. Simply adjust the consistency of the dough with milk by. atta biscuit recipe,atta biscuit,whole wheat biscuits in cooker,atta biscuit eggless without oven,whole wheat Jeera Biscuit Recipe- Learn how to make Jeera Biscuit step by step on Times Food.
Whole wheat Cumin cookies (jeera biscuits) instructions
- Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy..
- In a bowl whisk together whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add ¾ teaspoon cumin seeds..
- Add dry ingredients to butter sugar mixture and mix well till it resembles bread crumbs. Add milk. Begin by adding 2 tablespoons. Knead. Add 2 tablespoons more and knead. Add more milk only if the mixture feels dry. It should come together as soft dough. It should not be sticky..
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Centigrade. Grease a baking tray.
- Roll out a thick chapatti of dough Cut out cookies with a cookie cutter..
- Arrange them on the baking tray..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes till the cookies turn golden.Cool and store in an airtight container..
Find all ingredients and method to cook Jeera Biscuit along with preparation & cooking time. Using whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose makes this a contender for the best-tasting cookie ever! There are recipes for chewy versions, buttery versions, crispy versions and many many more — but one of our under-the-radar favorites is whole wheat chocolate chip cookies. -Whole wheat cumin biscuits can be good tea time snacks. These biscuits are mildly sweet and have cumin flavour. Use butter paper at bottom to avoid sticking while rolling. -Cut in to small circles using cookie cutter or some cap. -Gather the reamining dough and roll again,cut with cookie cutter and.