Mojito. Mojito (. Напитки. Европейская кухня. Коктейль «Мохито» (Mojito). To many people, the Mojito represents the perfect rum cocktail. A mojito cocktail is the perfect summer drink with its refreshing hit of mint and lime.
Learn how to make a Mojito and master the warm weather cocktail with this comprehensive cocktail recipe. Explore drinks similar to this. Последние твиты от 모히또 Mojito (@mojito_ennead). 마녀코믹스, 네이버시리즈, 카카오페이지, 리디북스, Tappytoon, Renta, コミックシーモア. From Spanish mojito, diminutive of mojo ("sauce"), from mojar ("to moisten"), from Vulgar Latin *molliō ("to soften by soaking"), from Latin molliō ("soften"), from mollis ("soft"). (General American) IPA(key): /moʊˈhi.toʊ/. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /məʊˈhiːtəʊ/. mojito (plural mojitos). You can have Mojito using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mojito
- It’s 10 of fresh mint leaves (use peppermint, it is the good one!).
- It’s 1 of lime, cut into 4 wedges.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white sugar, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice cubes.
- You need 1 1/2 fluid ounces of white rum.
- You need 1/2 cup of club soda.
A refreshing mix of lime and mint, this Virgin Mojito Recipe will be your new favorite drink. This non-alcoholic mojito recipe will be a hit with kids and adults alike. He was previously known as ehe. Mohito's name seems to be a pun of the Cuban highball cocktail, Mojito.
Mojito step by step
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice..
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice..
- Do not strain the mixture. Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water. Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge..