You can have Nouveau Mojito using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nouveau Mojito
- It’s 4 T of mint leaves.
- Prepare 4 oz of seltzer water.
- You need 2 oz of light rum.
- It’s 2 oz of fresh lime juice.
- You need 2 oz of simple syrup (see recipe).
- Prepare 1 of ea mint sprig.
- You need 1 of ea lime wedge.
- You need 2 C of ice cubes.
Nouveau Mojito instructions
- In a shaker, combine mint leaves and 1 C of ice and heavily muddle the mint leaves..
- Add the rum, lime juice and simple syrup. Cover and shake thoroughly. Let stand 2 minutes to allow the mint flavor to bloom. Simple syrup recipe – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429596-simple-syrup?via=sidebar-recipes.
- Add seltzer water and stir gently to combine..
- Strain into a glass with 1 C of ice and garnish with the lime wedge and mint sprig. Serve and enjoy!.