Vanilla balsamic figs and raspberries, ginger'n'lime crumble and Greek yoghurt. To plate, unmould the parfait and place onto a plate. Drizzle with syrup and garnish with crumble and raspberries. Honey Balsamic Roasted Figs with Lemon & Vanilla, an exotic fig recipe, bathed in aged balsamic vinegar and sweet honey.
Toasted oats and juicy raspberries add extra sweetness and crunch to these mini cheesecake pots. Our low calorie dessert make for an easy dinner party treat. Greek Lamb Cigars with Mint Yoghurt Sauce. You can have Vanilla balsamic figs and raspberries, ginger'n'lime crumble and Greek yoghurt using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla balsamic figs and raspberries, ginger'n'lime crumble and Greek yoghurt
- Prepare 1 liter of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 4 of large, ripe figs.
- It’s 400 grams of fresh raspberries.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need 1 of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 packages of Vanilla sugar.
- You need of Crumble.
- You need 3 of limes.
- It’s 1 of fresh ginger.
- You need 150 grams of plain flour.
- It’s 75 grams of fine caster sugar.
- You need 75 grams of unsalted butter.
Sugar Seared Scallops with Tomato and Fig Salsa. Venison and Mushroom Roulade with Sweet Potato and Truffle Purée. Chocolate Mousse with Coffee Crumble and Vanilla Ice-Cream. Chocolate Crumb with Balsamic Strawberries and Mascarpone.
Vanilla balsamic figs and raspberries, ginger'n'lime crumble and Greek yoghurt step by step
- Let's start up with the crumble. Turn up the oven to 175 C. Mix flour and sugar, then add grated ginger and grated lime rind. Find out what quantity works for you, but do use enough, we want fragrant crumble!.
- Cut up the softened butter into small cubes, add to flour mixture and rub until you have yourself crumble mixture. Spread out on baking sheet and bake in oven for about 15 minutes, or until it looks, and smells, good. Take out and let cool on baking sheet..
- Put about 250-300 ml of balsamic vinegar (a good, old one, please don't choose your supermarket's cheapest!) in a small pot. Add vanilla sugar and boil down until slightly syrupy..
- Cut the figs in half and marinate in the balsamic syrup. I used a marinade injection needle, but just drizzle it all over and toss lightly if you don't have that. Drizzle'n'toss the raspberries too.
- Put raspberries and figs under the oven grill until soft, but not completely mushy. Take out, let cool and cut figs into wedges (aim for 6 wedges per full fig, so three per half). Keep all the juices that came off on the side..
- Divide the yoghurt over your favorite bowls, spread the fig wedges around the edge, toss in the raspberries, drizzle over the juice left over from grilling..
- sprinkle over the crumble, grab a spoon and finish bowls to the bottom..
Raspberry Lemon Greek Yoghurt Popsicles – Deliciously creamy Greek yoghurt popsicles infused with raspberries and lemon. You probably already have these ingredients at home! A tart, flavorful, and refreshing gluten-free vegan balsamic peach crumble with a hint of basil, almonds, and pistachios. The combination of the tartness of the lime and the balsamic vinegar with sweet, ripe This peach crumble can be eaten warm or cold. I like it warm with a side of vanilla ice cream.