Vanilla cake with coffee butter cream frosting. A real buttercream frosting takes little time to make, can be tinted with food coloring (use paste or gel, not liquid food color), and will hold up to one week if tightly covered and refrigerated. Yellow Butter Cake with Chocolate Buttercream. PLEASE READ ME This is a Easy Vanilla Cake recipe with Easy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting.
It's a moist, coffee-infused cake with hints of chocolate and vanilla, topped with delicious coffee-flavored buttercream. Last Sunday our pastor's wife asked me if maybe I could bake some. Trim the tops of the cakes with a long serrated knife to make them level, if desired. You can have Vanilla cake with coffee butter cream frosting using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla cake with coffee butter cream frosting
- Prepare of cake.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 each of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of frosting.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of room temperature butter.
- You need 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of gelavia brewed cold coffee. (I used coffee extract) so much better..
- Prepare 3 tbsp of heavy cream. or whipping cream..
Spread frosting on each layer, stack layers and cover with. This cafe latte cake frosted with coffee buttercream. And to enhance the coffee flavor, even more, frost it with coffee buttercream. This cake is a coffee lovers cake using light and airy vanilla based cake that simple and easy to make.
Vanilla cake with coffee butter cream frosting instructions
- Heat the oven to 350°F (175 degrees C) grease and flour a 9×9 in pan or line cupcake or muffin pans with paper liners..
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder in another small bowl, then add to the creamed mixture and mix well..
- Finally stir in the milk till the batter is smooth. Pour into prepared pan or muffin\cupcake pans..
- Bake 30-40 minutes in preheated oven. For cupcakes 20-25 minutes. Cake is done when it springs back to the touch..
- Take them out when done. Don't touch, let them sit out till completely cooled off. Then when cooled remove from pans if you made muffins or cupcakes. Then your ready to frost them. Leave them plain or whatever you want..
- NOW FOR THE FROSTING::::::: in a mixing bowl, whisk the butter for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar half cup at a time, whisking well. When all the sugar is incorporated add the cold coffee or extract and enough cream to reach the desired consistency..
- Whisk for an additional minute. Now spoon the frosting into a piping bag and frost the cupcakes or cake. As you can see I added unsweetened chocolate shavings to the top of the cupcakes. That's your choice for decoration. 🙂 enjoy. My family loved this so much..
The Vanilla Buttercream Frosting makes it special. For the Frosting, beat butter and vanilla in large bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating well after each addition and scraping sides and bottom of bowl frequently. Top the cake with whipped vanilla buttercream, a frosting made from butter, confectioners' sugar, and heavy cream and whipped until extra fluffy. When it comes to classics like vanilla cake, the chapter never really ends.