Sweet Apple BBQ Sauce. Apples are slow cooked with cinnamon sticks, and then pureed with caramelized sweet onions and tons of spice to make a sweet and rich but low in sugar BBQ sauce. The crisp sweetness pairs excellently with ribs, pork butt, and chicken. Whether you're battling for ribbons at barbecue competitions or just winning over your new neighbors with a backyard cookout, Kosmo's Q's Sweet Apple Chipotle BBQ Sauce is guaranteed to impress.
I enter bbq contests and this will definately be the sauce I use! In a small spray bottle, combine ¾ cup apple juice and ¼ cup cider vinegar. Brush the cooking grate clean, then add two wood chunks to the charcoal. You can cook Sweet Apple BBQ Sauce using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Apple BBQ Sauce
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Apple Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Steak Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Molasses.
- You need 3 tsp of Apple Juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire.
- You need 1 tsp of Ancho Chile Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chipotle.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Anaheim Chile Powder (cayenne works).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mustard Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Grated Fresh Ginger.
When the spareribs are done, remove them from the smoker. Brush the ribs on both sides with the sauce and wrap each rack in heavyduty aluminum. This homemade BBQ Sauce is the right combination of sweet and tangy. It is a great addition to any grilled meat, and its super easy to make.
Sweet Apple BBQ Sauce instructions
- Mix the ingredients all together with a whisk until well blended..
- Bring the sauce to a boil over medium heat..
- Let simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until the appropriate thickness is reached..
- Store in a container & refrigerate overnight..
View top rated Sweet apple bbq sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. This Habanero Apple BBQ Sauce is HUGE. It has big flavors and, most importantly, it isn't knock-your-socks off spicy. The base of this recipe is Martinelli's I used the Unfiltered Apple Juice for my version but you could use the filtered version also! Once you have the sauce mixed up, everything you slather.