Puerto Rican Coquito.
You can have Puerto Rican Coquito using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Puerto Rican Coquito
- It’s 1 cup of Bacardi Rum.
- It’s 2 can of coconut cream.
- It’s 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
Puerto Rican Coquito instructions
- Mix all ingredients in blender until everything is mixed well, dont add cinnamon until your ready to drink. Use as a topper..
- You can add more liquor if you like.
- Keep it in the fridge until ready to serve.