Pina Colada Jello Shots. Pina Colada Jello Shots turn a summer cocktail staple into fun shots perfect for any party! It's a tropical combination that your friends will enjoy! These shots are SUPER easy to make.
Sunny pina colada jelly shots are great for springtime parties and summer luaus. Easy to make; these Pina Colada Rum Jello Shots start with a creamy coconut bottom layer, a delicious pineapple flavored center, and a sweet cherry to top it off. You can pick them up by the cherry stem and pop them in your mouth. You can cook Pina Colada Jello Shots using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pina Colada Jello Shots
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut creme.
- You need 3 oz of pina colada or pinapple jello.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut rum.
- It’s 10 of cherries.
- You need 10 of 2 ounces jello shots cups.
Use Pineapple Jello instead of Pineapple juice. Pineapple juice has to much acid in it and the Jello will not set. Serve and enjoy your white Pina Colada jello shots! For all the people who don't want to down the shots the traditional way, I serve my jello shots with mini tasting spoons*.
Pina Colada Jello Shots instructions
- Start with a large glass measuring cup and measure out 1 cup of boiling water..
- Add 1 tablespoon of Coconut Creme and stir well..
- Add a 3 ounce package of Pineapple or Pina Colada flavored Jello and stir until the jello is fully dissolved..
- Add 1/4 cup of cold water and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup of Coconut Rum and stir well. Wait until the liquid is about room temperature before pouring into jello shot cups..
- Add one cherrie in each jello shot cup before pouring the mixture..
Dissolve the jello according to box directions. Depending on how strong you want your shots follow these guidelines. Find this Pin and more on Drinks by Laura Peña. Pina Colada Jello Shots – Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps. More about the Piña Colada Jello Shots.