Springtime Rigatoni With Thyme, Chilli & Garlic.
You can have Springtime Rigatoni With Thyme, Chilli & Garlic using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Springtime Rigatoni With Thyme, Chilli & Garlic
- It’s 150 g of rigatoni, dried weight,.
- It’s 200 g of Broccoli, chopped into florets,.
- Prepare 120 g of frozen petit pois peas,.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, crushed,.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsalted butter,.
- You need 1 pinch of red chilli flakes, to taste,.
- It’s 1 of generous pinch of dried thyme,.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or spray oil for frying,.
- You need of Parmigianino Reggiano cheese, grated, (optional),.
Springtime Rigatoni With Thyme, Chilli & Garlic step by step
- Begin cooking the pasta according to packet instructions in boiling salted water. After 5 minutes add the florets of broccoli in with the pasta to cook. Then 2 minutes before the pasta is done, add in the peas as well. Once cooked, drain everything off in a collender. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Heat up a large pan over a low to medium heat and add the olive oil and crushed garlic. Gently fry the garlic until fragrant, ensuring it doesn't catch and burn. Add in the cooked pasta and veg. Stir everything together gently..
- Add in the dried thyme and a pinch of red chilli flakes to taste, toss everything carefully together so not to break up the florets of broccoli. Add in the butter and once melted gently toss the pasta and veg to coat evenly. Serve up and grate over the cheese. Enjoy! :).