Dark Chocolate And Cheese Brownies.
You can cook Dark Chocolate And Cheese Brownies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate And Cheese Brownies
- You need 100 gm of unsalted butter.
- It’s 100 gm of dark chocolate(either chips or broken into pieces).
- You need 125 gm of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 75 gm of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 100 gm of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s of cheese mixture(beat all the ingredients together until smooth).
- It’s 200 gm of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 75 of grm castor sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Dark Chocolate And Cheese Brownies step by step
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder,stir the chocolates chips in..
- Preheat the oven to180 degree C. Grease and line an 8″ brownie tin..
- Add the beaten eggs into the melted butter- chocolate mix.Whisk until smooth..
- Add the shifted flour and chocolate chips to the wet ingredients. MIx well. Pour batter into prepared tin and spread evenly with a spatula..
- Dot heaped spoonfuls of the cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter. Use a skewer to swirl the two mixtures together all across the the tin upto the edges..
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes until the middle wobbles slightly when you shake the tin.A skewer inserted into the centre should come out slightly moist..
- Remove from oven and let cool completely in the tin before removing the brownies..
- Cut into squares and serve..