You can cook Fresh Rigatoni using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Rigatoni
- You need 1 of Your choice of pasta dough.
- It’s 1 of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of Sushi rolling mat.
Fresh Rigatoni instructions
- Prepare the pasta dough. You can find out how to make pasta dough and a range of different sauces at. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154920-easy-handmade-fresh-pasta.
- Roll the dough out into a thin, flat layer and cut into rectangles..
- Using the handle of a fork or similar, roll the pasta and wet the end of the pasta with a thin layer of water..
- Roll the pasta so that the wet edge is on the bottom and press down to secure..
- Insert a chop stick through the center of the pasta and roll it over a sushi mat to score lines to complete..
- This pasta is quite thick, so make the boiling time a little longer than usual. Cook to your desired firmness..
- I paired this pasta with a tomato cream sauce. This sauce will stick nicely to the grooves of this thick, chewy pasta. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156278-tomato-cream-pasta-from-the-forest-%E2%98%86.
- The sauce will also go inside the tube of the pasta, which is also delicious..